- Regarded by most as the NBA’s greatest all-time player, Michael Jordan won six titles with the Chicago Bulls.
- His total playing salary during his career totaled $90 million, but he has earned another $1.8 billion (pre-tax) from corporate partners.
- Jordan bought a majority stake in the Charlotte Hornets in 2010 in a deal that valued the entire franchise at $175 million.
- Jordan agreed to sell a minority stake in the Hornets in September 2019 in a deal that valued the team at $1.5 billion.
- In addition to Nike, Jordan still has sponsorship deals with Hanes, Gatorade and Upper Deck 17 years after hanging up his hightops.